Re: Consigli libri di grammatica inglese

Messaggioda gio73 » 29/08/2018, 18:26

Testo nascosto, perché contrassegnato dall'autore come fuori tema. Fai click in quest'area per vederlo.
Thank you so much guys
all on Netflix?
are there antiheros?
some of them has got a love storyline?
gio73
Moderatore
Moderatore

Messaggio: 5247 di 12005

Messaggioda dRic » 29/08/2018, 20:21

Testo nascosto, perché contrassegnato dall'autore come fuori tema. Fai click in quest'area per vederlo.
Death Note is on Netflix. They also made a movie about it, but blah :vom:
I don't know if you can stand watching an anime/cartoon, but I think you might like it - judging on your requests.
Talks about a guy who can kill by writing a name on small notebook (so he doesn't have to be on the crime scene!) and that makes it very hard for the police to discover his identity. The protagonist is obviously the killer and it is very dark. There is also a very strange love story. So, if you can endure the cartoon/anime watching, you might enjoy it ;)

An other good TV show is Sherlock, although I think you already now it - it' very famous!. It is just a super-iper-intelligent version of standard Sherlock Holmes. It's a bit darker too.
dRic
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Messaggio: 614 di 2164

Messaggioda Delirium » 29/08/2018, 22:44

I do not know how many of those I mentioned are still on Netflix - to be honest, I am not even sure that there are still any, but they were time ago. The last Netflix-thing I have watched is The alienist, a story around the investigation of a series of children murdered in the suburbs of New York, at the end of the 19th century. The alienist was a proto-psychiatrist, a scholar interested in understanding mental illnesses (indeed mentally ill people were thought to be alienated from their own true natures).
Ultima modifica di Delirium il 31/08/2018, 14:05, modificato 1 volta in totale.
Delirium

Messaggioda Vulplasir » 29/08/2018, 22:57

Testo nascosto, fai click qui per vederlo
anime is fucking trash
Vulplasir
Cannot live without
Cannot live without

Messaggio: 5213 di 10954

Messaggioda dRic » 29/08/2018, 23:46

tutto quello che c'è di più marcio nel mando io lo trovo e lo ri-propongo (y)
dRic
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Messaggio: 615 di 2164

Messaggioda gio73 » 31/08/2018, 12:23

@delirium
true detective is not on Netflix, I have watched some scenes on you tube and I have found it wonderful I am thinking about buying it, thank you so much to have made me find it out
if there is any mistakes in my English, will you show them to me please?
gio73
Moderatore
Moderatore

Messaggio: 5250 di 12005

Messaggioda dRic » 31/08/2018, 13:33

Secondo me "I have found it wonderful" stona nella frase: "I found it wonderful" semplicemente penso sia meglio.

Poi credo che dovrebbe essere "If there *are* any mistakes..."
dRic
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Messaggio: 618 di 2164

Precedente

Torna a Generale