Re: romanzo in inglese

Messaggioda Luca » 25/09/2012, 19:49

giuscri ha scritto:That's an old topic but maybe the user who opened it is interested nowaday.
I've found so much plain to read -in a sense related to the vocabolary- everything Isaac Asimov has written. If you've ever read something by him in your native language, you might remember how common are the words he uses. Of course I'm not speaking about the plot, that is kinda sharped story, but only about how easy a foreigner could find his novels.

Good luck! :)

Can we give us some titles, only for let us know some books about Isaac Asimov, he wrote a world of books... :-D :-)
"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."
-----------------------------------
Outside, in the newly fallen darkness, the world had been trasformed.
The sky had become a glistening tapestry of stars.
Luca

Messaggio: 53 di 1066

Re: romanzo in inglese

Messaggioda giuscri » 25/09/2012, 20:57

LucaM ha scritto:
giuscri ha scritto:That's an old topic but maybe the user who opened it is interested nowaday.
I've found so much plain to read -in a sense related to the vocabolary- everything Isaac Asimov has written. If you've ever read something by him in your native language, you might remember how common are the words he uses. Of course I'm not speaking about the plot, that is kinda sharped story, but only about how easy a foreigner could find his novels.

Good luck! :)

Can we give us some titles, only for let us know some books about Isaac Asimov, he wrote a world of book... :-D :-)

Sure. I might advice you The Caves of Steel, or The Naked Sun. Quite simple language yet you'll get amazed by that plot. :) Good luck!
"Non c'è cosa peggiore del talento sprecato"
"Amazingly non-intuitive. If you've problems with this: you're not alone."
La matematica È tosta.
\[F(n) = 4F(n -3) + F(n -6) \]
giuscri

Messaggio: 153 di 1720

Precedente

Torna a The English Corner